Do you want to join the technological revolution? Tendium is looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
Tendium is looking for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Project Manager.
Tendium is a tech company working in the space between technology and customers. Through advanced machine-learning technologies, we are revolutionising industries with modern, efficient methods, creating new possibilities to democratise both the public and the private sector markets. The team at Tendium is expanding, with everyone from data scientists to salespeople working side by side, and now we want you to join us.
We are an ever-growing company comprised of some of the sharpest minds in Sweden. With such talent, we at Tendium naturally believe in a flat hierarchy, where everyone has responsibility, autonomy and the opportunity to provide input. Since we are increasing in size significantly, new opportunities are emerging constantly. We require ambitious, conscientious and value-driven new colleagues to help grow the business. If you are successful in becoming a part of our team, we promise to provide a dynamic, intellectually stimulating workplace. We believe that personal and professional development is crucial and as such you will have the opportunity to take on real responsibility from day one.
We are seeking an ambitious individual to work as a Project Manager in our growing company for a minimum of 20+ hrs/week all the way up to full time. As a Project Manager, you will manage multiple high-value projects for our international customers simultaneously and ensure that all deadlines are met. You will be responsible for analysing requirements, defining a project plan, assigning tasks, and ensuring that each project is completed on time and to the highest standard.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time.
- Proactively drive projects forward through facilitating and encouraging collaboration across multiple stakeholders to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Organise and plan project tasks and schedules.
- Delegate work to team members and external stakeholders based on skills and expertise.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required. Sometimes this can mean working outside traditional office hours.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders from across the globe.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender processes i.e. design, submission, and review.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Preparing and leading project meetings including project team meetings, steering meetings (if appropriate), kickoff, closure etc.
The individual we are looking for as our new Project Manager should have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable problem-solving and project management experience and skills.
- Appropriate university education.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite tools.
- An analytical mind.
- Interest in Technology.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- A keen understanding of business and commercial priorities/processes.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- Highly Proficient in business English, both written and spoken.
- We are open to non-Swedish speaking candidates.
We look forward to your application. The job is likely to start in January/February 2022. As such, successful candidates will be invited to a video interview in the first two weeks of January 2022 where you will have the opportunity to meet the team.
We ask that you please answer all of the questions in the application (even if the answers are included within your resume) as this allows a more efficient and fair recruitment process.
Please find additional information on our recruitment process here.